Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Betty Ward, Broker/Realtor respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, Betty Ward, Broker/Realtor will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the site if submitted to Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Betty Ward, Broker/Realtor will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Betty Ward Real Estate.com or by a third party, who has uploaded material to the Site, please provide the following information to designated Copyright Agent below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where Betty Ward can contact you and if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Betty Ward, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Betty Ward, Broker/Realtor may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Betty Ward Broker/Realtor removes the allegedly infringing materials, Betty Ward will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Betty Ward Real Estate.com removed or disabled access to the materials. Betty Ward, Broker/Realtor may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address s that the person may respond to your allegations.
Betty Ward, Broker/Realtor reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions and contact the Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist Betty Ward, Broker/Realtor in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
Betty Ward, Broker/Realtor is the registered agent (DMCA-1031016) with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Contact information: P.O. Box 1681, Marble Falls, TX 78654